In this section you can find explanatory films on the following questions:
- What is the role of the ZSVR?
- Who has an obligation under the Verpackungsgesetz?
- How can producers / initial distributors register with the LUCID Packaging Register?
- What else is necessary for complying with the law?
This section will be continuously extended and complemented.
The following films are currently available:
- Explanatory film on the basics of the waste cycle, including the role of the ZSVR
- Explanatory film on the new obligations set forth in the Verpackungsgesetz, effective as from 1 January 2019
- Explanatory film on the registration process with the LUCID Packaging Register, as a practical support during registration
- Explanatory film on how to submit an 'initial planned volume report' in the LUCID Packaging Register, i.e. how to enter the planned packaging volume
- Explanatory film on key terminology of the Verpackungsgesetz: producer, initial distributor, placing on the market, private final consumers and importers
Further explanatory films on important topics will be produced and made available on this website. We therefore recommend regular consultation of this page for more information.