To make it easier for producers / initial distributors to comply with the statutory requirements connected to registration, and to better understand the forms they need to fill in – and ultimately duly register – the LUCID Packaging Register also contains explanatory, informational and help texts.
Further information can also be found on our website:
Our aim is to support users in the best way possible as they navigate the LUCID Packaging Register. You may also turn to our support hotline, on which we will be happy to assist you in completing your registration process.
- you are a producer / initial distributor of packaging subject to system participation and need help with the registration process, or if
- you are a party under obligation pursuant to the Verpackungsgesetz and encounter IT-related issues with the LUCID Packaging Register.
- legal information,
- submitting applications pursuant to the Verpackungsgesetz that result in an administrative act (e. g. classification of packaging as subject to system participation),
- enquiries that go beyond the responsibilities of the ZSVR, e.g. questions regarding waste management in practice or system participation.
Weekdays from 9:00 to 17:00 CET
Languages: German, English
- Legal questions on the duties and obligations under the Verpackungsgesetz
- Questions that relate to your company specifically