To make it easier for producers / initial distributors to comply with the statutory requirements connected to registration, and to better understand the forms they need to fill in – and ultimately duly register – the LUCID Packaging Register also contains explanatory, informational and help texts.
Further information can also be found on our website:
Our aim is to support users in the best way possible as they navigate the LUCID Packaging Register. You may also turn to our support hotline, on which we will be happy to assist you in completing your registration process.
- Are you a producer or initial distributor of packaging subject to system participation who needs support for IT-related issues, such as your login, your browser settings or using the LUCID Packaging Register?
- Are you unsure whether you are a producer or initial distributor under the Verpackungsgesetz (Packaging Act)?
- Are you a producer or initial distributor of packaging subject to system participation who needs support with content-related issues, e.g. during the registration process, or when submitting data reports and/or declarations of completeness?
- provide legal advice,
- provide individualised, company-specific information,
- help you with submitting applications pursuant to the Verpackungsgesetz that result in an administrative act, and
- help you with enquiries that go beyond the responsibilities of the ZSVR, e.g. questions regarding waste management in practice or system participation.
Monday – Friday
from 9:00 to 17:00 CET
(public holidays in Lower Saxony excepted)
- Legal questions on the duties and obligations under the Verpackungsgesetz
- Questions that relate to your company specifically